fischer ULTRACUT FBS II 10 x 230 175/165/145 US hex head, zinc concrete screw 
Installation made easy with this high-performance concrete screw.
The fischer UltraCut FBS II concrete screw, with it's special tooth geometry is the perfect choice for top installation comfort and fast cutting into concrete. No drill hole cleaning is required for ceilings or floors, and multiple usage for temporary anchorings is permitted thanks to national approval. The concrete screw is ideal for fixing railings, protection barriers, cantilevers, and formwork bracings.
- Up to 3 embedment depths: Allows for the same screw to be used for different component thicknesses.
- Special saw tooth geometry: Fast cutting into the concrete.
- No need to clean drill holes during vertical installation (ceiling and floor): Time saving. (Note: For floor fixings, the hole must be drilled 3x drill hole diameter deeper.)
- The ETA approval covers applications in cracked concrete and seismic power categories C1 and C2: Safe and approved.
- Expansion-free anchoring (undercut): Lowest edge- and axial spacings.
- Approved adjustment for the concrete screws allows the screw to be unscrewed twice to place maximum 10mm packing below the base plate head or to align the attached part, and then to tighten the screw again: Precision fixing.
Suspension for individual pipes
Suspended mounting rails
Prestressed concrete hollow core ceilings
Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, cracked and non-cracked
Prestressed hollow concrete ceilings C30/37 to C50/60 for the multiple use of non-load bearing systems
Also suitable for:
Masonry with a dense structure
Solid building materials
You can find detailed information on building materials in the registration document.
DoP No. 0146
DoP No. 0147
The UltraCut FBS II 6 is recommended for the push-through and pre-positioned installation.
We recommend using a tangential impact screwdriver with a suitable impact screwdriver socket or an internal TX drive.
Drill holes do not need to be cleaned during vertical installation (ceiling and floor). For floor fixings the hole must be drilled 3x drill hole diameter deeper.
The screw is installed correctly when the screw head sits flush on the fixture and cannot be screwed in deeper (visual setting control).