The fischer UltraCut FBS II concrete screw is the perfect choice for top installation comfort and fast cutting into concrete. No drill hole cleaning is required for ceilings or floors. We recommend using a tangential impact driver with a compatible socket or a special TX bit for installation. The concrete screw is ideal for fixing railings, protection barriers, cantilevers, and formwork bracings.
- Up to 3 embedment depths: Allows for the same screw to be used for different component thicknesses.
- Special saw tooth geometry: Fast cutting into the concrete.
- No need to clean drill holes during vertical installation (ceiling and floor): Time saving. (Note: For floor fixings, the hole must be drilled 3x drill hole diameter deeper.)
- The ETA approval covers applications in cracked concrete and seismic power categories C1 and C2: Safe and approved.
- Expansion-free anchoring (undercut): Lowest edge- and axial spacings.
- Approved adjustment for the concrete screws allows the screw to be unscrewed twice to place maximum 10mm packing below the base plate head or to align the attached part, and then to tighten the screw again: Precision fixing.