The new range of Certifix CFDQ SDS-plus hammer drill bits has been specially designed to make it easier than ever to drill into the hardest substrates, including reinforced concrete.
The solid tungsten carbide welded 4 cutter head, combined with the aggressive helical flute design, gives rapid dust removal, making drilling faster and more effortless than ever, whether drilling into concrete or reinforced concrete, or into solid brick or natural stone.
With ruggedness and reliability built-in, Certifix CFDQ SDS-plus hammer drill bits are PGM marked, and engineered for reduced breakage and a longer working life.
- Advanced design and engineering for the ultimate in drilling performance
- Solid tungsten carbide heads for optimum wear resistance and precise drilling
- Unique quadruple helical flute design for high speed dust removal
- Reinforced chamfers to encourage dust transport and prevent jamming
- Centring tip for perfect positioning
- Full range of bit sizes from 6mm up to 16mm