Certifix CFCS is a high performance, highly versatile concrete screw, ideally suited for use on Rainscreen Cladding but also for use helping fasten hand brackets, fire barrier brackets, high racking, safety rails, metal profiles, base plates and consoles. Available in both A4 Stainless and Zinc-Plated steel, Certifix CFCS Concrete Screws feature a saw tooth geometry, making them perfect for a quick and easy installation and eliminating the need to clean the drill hole for installation in ceilings and walls.
• Saw tooth geometry:
Quick, safe and easy installation.
• Available in stainless steel A4 and HCR: Ideal for use in reinforced and unreinforced normal concrete and in cracked and non-cracked concrete
• Available in zinc-coated steel, tested to DIN EN ISO 9227 – for corrosion category C5 – 4800hrs
• Can be loaded immediately, with adjustment possible: Time saving.
• Fire rated and ETA approved: Pedigree.
• Zinc Flake Steel
• Zinc Plated Steel
• Zinc Coating for category C5 - 4800hrs (Corrosivity Tested on CFCS 8+)
• A4 Stainless Steel
• HCR Stainless Steel
• Helping hand brackets into substrate
• Where post install checks are required
• Fire barrier brackets into substrate
• Railing systems for bridge construction
• High racking
• Safety rails into substrate
• Metal profiles into substrate
• U Channel into substrate*
• Base plates/consoles into substrate
• Fastening of facade panels back to concrete reveals*
*Please check our head type