fischer FAZ II PLUS 10/10 H R M10 x 95 stainless steel through bolt 
Fischer FAZ II PLUS For highest demands. Powerful and flexible.
GTIN (EAN Code):4048962463163
Min. drill hole depth for through fixings:87mm
Max. usable length hef,stand./hef,min.:20 / 40mm
Width across nut:17mm
Thread:M10 x 63mm
Seismic-Approval:C1 / C2
Unit of Measure Name:
Internal Reference: 564691
The fischer bolt anchor FAZ II Plus H is a high-performance steel anchor that is ideal for demanding applications. The new sizes of the special cap nut version (M10 and M12) have been included in the ETA assessment, making it suitable for use in architecturally sophisticated applications. The variable anchorage depths and easy installation make the FAZ II Plus H versatile and easy to use. The tried-and-trusted expansion clip securely transfers loads into the concrete, ensuring a high load-bearing capacity. The cap nut provides a refined optical design and ensures an accident-free installation. This makes the FAZ II Plus H the optimal solution for anchoring railings in visible areas..
- Closed shape: The cap nut version ensures an accident free installation.
- The cap nut is implemented in the ETA assessment: It is ideal for architecturally sophisticated applications.
- Stainless steel: maximum safety for outdoor use
- No need for drill hole cleaning (M8-M24): Quick and easier assembly.
- Numerous approval certificates for different substrate materials (concrete C12/15-C80/90, steel fibre concrete, solid sand-lime brick): Increase the number of applications and fields of use.
- With the new assessment (ETA), the tensile strengths increase decisively: Fewer fixing points and anchors are required.
- ETA evaluation, together with other test reports (RWS, ZTV, ETK): High loads in case of fire.
- Variable anchorage depths: Allows a millimetre-accurate adjustment to the loads.
- The FAZ II Plus allows the absorption of high seismic loads of performance category C1 with and without the use of the filling disc FFD at installation: Flexible.
- Guard Rails
Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, cracked and non-cracked
Also suitable for:
- Concrete C12/15 (classification available)
- Concrete C80/95 (classification available)
- Steel fibre concrete (classification available)
- Solid sand-lime brick (classification available)
You can find detailed information on building materials in the registration document.
The FAZ II PLUS H is suitable for pre-positioned and push-through installation, and is also ideal for stand-off installation thanks to the long thread.
When applying the torque, the cone bolt is pulled into the expansion sleeve and expand it against the drill hole wall.
The anchor is set in line with the approval once the preset installation torque is achieved.
|Declaration of Performance
|Load Table (Dynamic)