fischer FAZ II PLUS 16/50 ZP M16 x 173 zinc through bolt 
Fischer FAZ II PLUS For highest demands. Powerful and flexible.
GTIN (EAN Code):4048962462210
Min. drill hole depth for through fixings:160mm
Max. usable length hef,stand./hef,min.:50 / 70mm
Width across nut:24mm
Thread:M16 x 109mm
Seismic-Approval:C1 / C2
Unit of Measure Name:
Internal Reference: 564596
Fischer FAZ II Plus is a high-tensile strength steel anchor for non-cracked/cracked concrete. It uses a tried-and-tested expansion clip to safely introduce loads into the concrete, enabling an immediately loadable high load-bearing capacity. It is ideal for anchoring railings, cable trays, and consoles.
- No need for drill hole cleaning (M8-M24): Quick and easier assembly.
- Numerous approval certificates for different substrate materials (concrete C12/15-C80/90, steel fibre concrete, solid sand-lime brick): Increase the number of applications and fields of use.
- With the new assessment (ETA), the tensile strengths increase decisively: Fewer fixing points and anchors are required.
- New ETA: Confirms the use of the FAZ II Plus for dynamic loads for diameters M16-M24.
- ETA evaluation, together with other test reports (RWS, ZTV, ETK): High loads in case of fire.
- An external independent assessment confirms the service life of anchorages up to 120 years: The FAZ II Plus outlasts a whole century and is perfectly suited for large, long-lasting construction projects (M10-M16).
- Variable anchorage depths: Allows a millimetre-accurate adjustment to the loads.
- The FAZ II Plus allows the absorption of high seismic loads of performance category C1 and C2 for diameters M10-M24 with and without the use of the filling disc FFD at installation.: Flexible.
Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, cracked and non-cracked
Also suitable for:
- Concrete C12/15 (classification available)
- Concrete C80/95 (classification available)
- Steel fibre concrete (classification available)
- Solid sand-lime brick (classification available)
You can find detailed information on building materials in the registration document.
- DoP 0337
The FAZ II PLUS is suitable for pre-positioned and push-through installation, and is also ideal for stand-off installation thanks to the long thread.
When applying the torque, the cone bolt is pulled into the expansion sleeve and expand it against the drill hole wall.
The anchor is set in line with the approval once the preset installation torque is achieved.
- In the case of series installation, we recommend using the FABS or FA-ST II anchor bolt setting tools.
|Declaration of Performance
|Load Table (Dynamic)